Golf Putting Greens - Because, You Can!
- Easy Installation
- When it comes to golf putting greens, we strive to make everything the easy part for you. We do all the
work, based on what you want. If you aren't sure, we can give you
some design ideas, or we can take your rough idea and bring your golf putting green to
life. Or we can take your complete idea and nail it. In the end,
our job is to make you another satisfied customer. Once
the decisions are made, it only takes a few days to a week, depending
on the weather and the size of the project, for us to install your putting
green. We're finished before you know it. And we're committed to
minimal disturbance of your existing landscaping. We wouldn't want
anyone tearing up our yard, either.
- Low Cost
- Our contacts within the synthetic turf industry allow us to minimize
our material costs, and we pass those savings along to you. For
only $10-15 per square foot (depending on size of project) we can
design and install your own personalized backyard putting green,
complete with teeing areas, fringes, cups, and flags. It's an investment
in your home and your golf game that will bring you years of care-free
- Low Maintenance
- The really easy part comes after the golf green is installed. There's
none of the watering, mowing, or chemical treatments associated
with a grass green. To keep your green in good condition and performing
consistently, we suggest you keep it clear of debris that could
become embedded in the turf over time. It's also recommended that
the green be serviced annually, which includes brushing, top-dressing,
and re-rolling. If you like, we can do this for a reasonable per-visit
fee. Considering everything that could be in your backyard, a golf putting
green is perfect for maximizing fun and minimizing hassle.
- The Putting Green Company Warranty
- The Putting Green Company offers a one year comprehensive satisfaction guarantee, covering all materials and workmanship. If anything goes wrong for any reason within the first year, we will make it right.
- In addition, the turf we use carries the manufacturer's five year UV
degradation warranty. However, we have seen turf last over ten years,
and if a green is well maintained there is no reason to expect anything
About Synthetic Putting Greens | Synthetic Turf Information | Putting Green Design | Putting Green Construction | Golf Putting Greens - Because You Can!