Synthetic Turf Information
- Bentgrass 30 Synthetic Turf>
- Our shortest outdoor sand-filled synthetic turf. Has a 1" pile height. Holds 5 lbs. of silica sand* per square foot. Ideal for golf putting greens where there are only short pitch and chip shot opportunities.
- Bentgrass 38 Artificial Turf
- Most popular outdoor sand-filled artificial turf. Excellent for building backyard practice putting greens, range target greens, and Par 3 course putting greens. Receives long range shots. Has 1 3/8" pile height. Holds 8 lbs. of silica sand* per square foot.
- X-Grass™ 1st Cut/Fringe
- Used for fringes on putting greens constructed with Bentgrass 38, or 30. Has 1 ¾" pile height. Holds 4-5 lbs. Of silica sand per square foot.
- Championship Tee Artificial Turf
- Absolutely the best artificial turf tee material available. Used for chipping and tee areas. Can be used for building residential and commercial golf greens. Has 2" pile height. Holds 10 lbs. of silica sand* per square foot. CHAMPIONSHIP TEE is an exclusive product that is changing the way course superintendents
think about SYNTHETIC TEE AREAS. A stronger, more durable fiber combined with a specialized
round-grain silica infill creates a hitting surface that is the MOST REALISTIC and EASILY
MAINTAINED on the market.
- Play Lawn Synthetic Turf
- With a pile height of 2 1/2" of polyethylene fiber, this synthetic turf product is exploding as an alternative to natural grass in residential and commercial use. It also is a great product to use as a "second cut" of grass around an artificial putting green. In addition, the Play-Lawn product can be used for sports fields and multi-purpose areas.
- Sof-Step Artificial Turf
- Underlayment used to provide cushioning under tees, greens, and playground areas. 100% natural rubber compound that drains freely and is not affected by water.
- Non Sand-Filled Golf Turf
- We have non sand-filled turf available for building outdoor or indoor putting greens. Nylon and olefin products are available either with or without an attached cushion backing. These products
are for putting only, and do not offer the ability to receive incoming approach shots.
- Nothing adds to an outdoor synthetic putting green like a beautifully placed and well constructed bunker. Whether grass or sand, a bunker can really define a backyard practice area. We use only the best sand and drainage treatments available.
- We can also use whatever existing terrain you have to create a beautiful rock waterfall and pond. We use a closed water filter system driven by a pump, so that the water collected in the pool is sent right back to the top. A waterfall and pool next to your artificial putting green will give it that extra splash. Pun intended.
- Indoor Putting Greens
- We have a wide variety of indoor putting greens carpets available. It is easy to create an indoor putting greens environment with a small room and little investment. Ask us how!
- We are authorized distributors for both Standard Golf and Par-Aide products. This means we only use the finest cups, flags and other accessories available anywhere.
About Synthetic Putting Greens | Synthetic Turf Information | Putting Green Design | Putting Green Construction | Because You Can!